4; 21; 60; 5; NW | Northfield Commercial Real Estate
Property Type Land
List Price $1,362,000
Address Township Rd 600A
Lease or Sale sale
SQFT 0 Sqft
Active / Sold active
• 104.5 Acres total, with 84 Acres developable (21 Acre Environmental area / wetland in northeast corner.)
• Listed at $13,000 an Acre, within the Town boundary
• Fully Serviced – Direct access to water, sewer, 3-phase power, natural gas & fiber-optics. Up to 600 Amp power is available. Fire hydrant coverage.
• Direct access to over 2,300 feet of CN Railway access, for potential rail spur. The CN line goes northeast through Lac La Biche, up to Fort McMurray. The CN line heads south through Redwater, Gibbons, and into Edmonton. There are then cross-country routes available from Edmonton.
• 70 Kilometers to Anthony Henday in Edmonton.
• 350 Kilometers to Fort McMurray.
• 7 Kilometers to Highway 63, the major high-load corridor route to Fort McMurray.
• Thorhild is extremely well positioned for high-load access requirements.
• M3 Industrial Zoning – Flexible permitted & discretionary land uses.
• Great opportunity for a Rail user, or High-Load Corridor user, with full municipal utility hookups.